RHC PIPELINE HIGHLIGHT
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a San Mateo, CA-based business spend management (BSM) company, is to acquire Exari, a provider of contract lifecycle management
(Coupa Software – SEA Link)
RHC PIPELINE REPORT
- Apollo Global Management will acquire Smart & Final Stores Inc (NYSE:SFS) for approximately $1.1 billion, including debt.
- Gen.G, a Playa Vista, Calif.-based esports organization, raised $46 million in funding. Investors include Will Smith, Los Angeles Clippers minority owner Dennis Wong, New Enterprise Associates, Conductive Ventures, Battery Ventures, Canaan Partners, SVB Capital and Stanford University.
- Maya Kaimal, a Rhinebeck, New York-based Indian-inspired food brand, received an investment from North Castle Partners
- Pink Lily, a Bowling Green, Ky.-based online fashion retailer, received a minority investment from private equity investors
- CloudBees, a San Francisco, CA-based enterprise DevOps company, acquired Electric Cloud, a market leader in continuous delivery and application release automation
- Xoriant Corporation, a Sunnivale, California-based product engineering, software development, and technology services company, acquired CloudIO, an enterprise-grade solution provider in the areas of IoT, supplier collaboration, and financial statement analysis.
- Variant Equity acquired Coach USA, a Paramus, N.J.-based provider of passenger transportation and mobility services, from Stagecoach Group plc for about $271.4 million.
- H.I.G. Capital made an investment in Medusind Solutions, a provider of revenue cycle management solutions. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
- GED Capital made an investment in Aircraft Interior Refurbishment España, a Spain-based specializes in the maintenance, repair and overhaul of aircraft cabin interiors. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
- Polaris Growth Fund made an investment in Emergency Reporting, a Bellingham, Wash.-based provider of reporting and records management software for fire and EMS agencies. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
- Stifel Financial Corp. (NYSE: SF) agreed to acquire Mooreland Partners, an independent M&A and private capital advisory firm. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
KEYWORDS: Apollo Global, Smart & Final Stores Inc, (NYSE:SFS), New Enterprise Associates, NEA, Gen.G, Stagecoach Group plc, Variant Equity, Coach USA, Aircraft Interior Refurbishment Espana, GED Capital, Mooreland Partners, Polaris Growth Fund
DISCLAIMER: This is a beta blog and all deal information is provided by AP, Bloomberg, Forbes, Fortune, Reuters, TechCrunch, VentureBeat, Wall Street Journal (WSJ), and other 3rd party sources. Please check with the company website or venture capital firm for a press release as this is a beta blog that does not update information.