RHC REPORT HIGHLIGHT
L Catterton Asia, the Asian Franchise of consumer growth investment firm L Catterton, raised over $1.286 billion for its third regional fund.
According to an SEC filing, L Catterton Asia 3 LP has been supported by 55 investors.
The final target of the fund was not listed in the document.
The Pan-Asian consumer-focused private equity firm provides revenue and operating capabilities to backed companies including Asiaray, Bateel, Celavi, Crystal Jade Dondup, DR:WU, Genesis Luxury, Genstle Monster, GXG, Impresario, Marubi, Owndays, Will’s, Seafolly, etc.
Another good read: PE Meg-Fund Strategy Overview: Part 1 vis this URL:
- Inner Loop Capital, a Baltimore, MD-based seed-stage venture capital firm supporting founders of cybersecurity and enterprise technology companies in the Washington, D.C. region, announced a new $2.6m Syndicate Fund
- Germany-based seed-stage venture capital firm High-Tech Gründerfondsrecently received a €3m investment for its Fund III
- Valo Ventures, a Palo Alto, CA-based venture capital firm, raised $175m for first fund
- Global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformationCapgemini (Capgemini Ventures) and French venture capital firm ISAI have teamed up to launch an investment fund focused on B2B startups and scaleups
- Crane Venture Partners, a London, UK-based venture capital firm focused on early-stage intelligent enterprise startups, closed Crane I, its first institutional fund, at $90m
- Invest Detroit Ventures received philanthropic support to begin the effort to turn its First Capital Fund into an evergreen fund that will support early-stage Michigan startups for years to come
- Willis Towers Watson (NASDAQ: WLTW), an Arlington, Va.-based global advisory, broking and solutions company, launched a venture capital initiative
- BDC Capital, the investment arm of BDC, is launching the $250m Industrial Innovation Venture Fund
- The Abu Dhabi Investment Office, ADIO, has launched an AED535m fund to grow Abu Dhabi’s Venture Capital, VC, and start-up ecosystem
- Cresco Capital Partners, a NYC-based private equity firm focused on the legal cannabis industry, closed $60m for its second fund
- Westbridge Capital, a London and Cardiff, UK-based private equity investment firm, closed its latest fund at £140m
- Third Rock Ventures, LLC, a Boston, MA-based life sciences venture capital firm, closed Third Rock Ventures V, LP, at $770m
- L Catterton Asia, the Asian Franchise of consumer growth investment firm L Catterton, raised over $1.286 billion for its third regional fund
DISCLAIMER: All deal information for our Pipeline Reports are provided by 3rd party websites such as Associated Press, Bloomberg, Business Wire, Crunchbase, Forbes, Fortune, Reuters, Wall Street Journal (WSJ), and other sources. We advise that you check with the company website for a press release or other direct sources that are in our reports as we do not update our posting and use third-party resources to source our news.