rhc pipeline highlight
Duckhorn Wine Company, which is backed by TSG Consumer Partners, acquired Kosta Browne, a California-based winery. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
rhc pipeline report
- Align General Insurance Agency merged with Catalytic Risk Managers, a San Diego-based insurance firm, with funding from Bregal Sagemount. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
- Dominus Capital invested in BluSky Restoration Contractors, a Centennial, Colo.-based provider of restoration and roofing services. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
- KCM Capital Partners recapitalized Atlantic Beverage, an Edison, N.J.-based food and beverage distributor in partnership with existing investors Huron Capital and Stonehenge Partners. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
- Medlogix LLC, a portfolio company of Excellere Partners, acquired Integrity Medicolegal Enterprises and Michigan Evaluation Group, two medical record review firms based in Minneapolis, Minn. and Southfield, Mich. respectively. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
- Pátria Investimentos is reportedly weighing a bid for Companhia Energética de São Paulo, Reuters reports citing a source.
- Pinnacle Dermatology, a portfolio company of Chicago Pacific Founders, acquired North Oakland Dermatology, a North Oakland, Mich.-based dermatology practice. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
- Rising Sun Ventures acquired a majority stake in Eyenalyze, a Conway, Ak.-based data analytics software firm for restaurant owners and franchises. financial terms weren’t disclosed.
- Blue Point Capital Partners recapitalized Next Level Apparel, a Gardena, Calif.-based maker of casual apparel for the promotional product, ad specialty and other decorated apparel markets. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
- Dwyer Group, which is backed by Harvest Partners, acquired Mosquito Joe, a Virginia Beach, Va.-based franchisor in the mosquito control services industry. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
- Alpine Investors made an investment in VHT, an Akron, Ohio-based provider of customer experience solutions. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
- AdSwerve, which is backed by Abry Partners, acquired Analytics Pros Inc, a Seattle-based Google Analytics 360 and Google Cloud partner and reseller, for $24 million.
- ClearCompany, a recruiting and talent management software solution, raised $60 million in funding. Primus Capital led the round.
- Progressa, a Canada-based fintech company leveraging big data to improve lending outcomes for sub-prime consumers, raised $84 million in Series B funding. Gravitas Securities and Canaccord Genuity co-led the round.
- AuditBoard, a La Palma, Calif.-based cloud-software platform for automating the way enterprises handle critical risk, audit and compliance work, raised $40 million in Series B funding. Battery Ventures led the round.
- Twistlock, a Portland-based provider of container and cloud native cyber security, raised $33 million in Series C funding. ICONIQ Capital led the round, and was joined by investors including YL Ventures, TenEleven, Rally Ventures, Polaris Partners and Dell Technologies Capital.
- Axoni, a New York-based provider of enterprise blockchain technology, raised $32 million in Series B funding. Goldman Sachs and Nyca Partners led the round, and were joined by investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Citi, Coatue Management, Digital Currency Group, F-Prime Capital, Franklin Templeton Investments, J.P. Morgan, NEX Group, Wells Fargo and Y Combinator.
- Ubiquity6, a San Francisco-based provider of an AR platform, raised $27 million in Series B funding. Benchmark and Index Ventures co-led the round.
- RevJet, a San Carlos, Calif.-based operator of an online platform for audience-based ad creatives, raised $21 million in Series A funding. Nautic Partners led the round.
- Owl Cameras, a Palo Alto, Calif.-based developer of an automobile security camera, raised $10 million in a Series A1 funding. Canvas Ventures led the round, and was joined by investors including Defy, Khosla Ventures, Menlo Ventures, Sherpa Capital and CSAA Insurance Group.
- Full Harvest, a San Francisco-based provider of a B2B platform that connects large farms to food companies to sell surplus and imperfect produce, raised $8.5 million in Series A funding. Spark Capital led the round, and was joined by investors including Cultivian Sandbox Ventures, Wireframe Ventures, Rent the Runway founder Jenny Fleiss, Jon Scherr and Adam Zeplain ofMark.vc.
- Backbone PLM, a Boulder, Colo.-based cloud-based platform that enables brands to streamline the product development process, raised $8 million in Series A funding. Signal Peak Ventures led the round, and was joined by investors including Grotech Ventures, Spider Capital, Novel TMT Ventures, Beanstalk Ventures, Brainchild Holdings and Peterson Ventures.
- meQuilibrium, a Boston-based provider of a digital coaching platform, raised $7 million in Series C funding. HLM Venture Partners led the round, and was joined by investors including Chrysalis Ventures and Safeguard Scientifics.
- Capillary Biomedical Inc, an Irvine, Calif.-based diabetes management startup, raised $2.9 million in funding. Cove Fund led the round.
- BioBeats, a London-based provider of digital health products, raised 2.4 million pounds ($3 million) in funding. Oxford Sciences Innovation, White Cloud and IQ Capital led the round.
- Concourse Global, a Brooklyn, N.Y.-based educational tech company, raised $2 million in seed funding. Colle Capital led the round, and was joined by investors including A-Star Education and Third Kind VC.
DISCLAIMER: Information is provided by 3rd party sources such as AP, Bloomberg, Forbes, Fortune, PR Wire, Reuters, TechCrunch, VentureBeat, Wall Street Journal (WSJ), and other 3rd party sources and is not verified.