RHC REPORT HIGHLIGHT
EVON, PENNSYLVANIA – May 22, 2019 – L2 Capital Partners, L.P. (“L2” or “L2 Capital”) (www.L2Capital.net) announced the acquisition of Jurassic Quest Holdings, LLC and its wholly-owned subsidiaries (collectively “Jurassic Quest®”, “JQ”, or the “Company”), together, a family event business that produces the leading interactive dinosaur events in North America. Terms of the deal were not announced.
RHC PIPELINE REPORT
- The Riverside Company acquired Northern Colorado Traffic Control, a traffic management provider. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
- Intapp, which is backed by Temasek and Great Hill Partners, acquired OnePlace, a Richmond, Va.-based provider of cloud-based solutions for marketing and business development teams. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
- Triton Pacific Capital Partners made an investment in MAP Health Management, an Austin-based provider of peer recovery support services and data insights for people with substance use disorders. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
- Cove Hill Partners made an investment in LiveAuctioneers, a New York-based online live-auction marketplace for fine and decorative art, antiques, jewelry, and vintage collectibles. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice invested $150 million in MOD Super Fast Pizza Holdings LLC, a Seattle-based owner, and operator of a network of company-owned and franchised pizza restaurants.
- Seaport Capital made an investment in All Traffic Data Services Inc, a Wheat Ridge, Colo.-based provider of traffic data collection and reporting, consulting services and transportation asset management. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
- Frontier Capital invested in Phone2Action, an Arlington, Va.-based digital advocacy platform that connects citizens to lawmakers. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
- Nxgen, which is backed by Parthenon Capital Partners, acquired Payments Plus Inc, a Paducah, Ky.-based payments firm. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
- ParkerGale Capital made a majority investment in EditShare, a Boston-based provider of intelligent scale-out storage automated quality control, editing and media management solutions. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
- TowerBrook Capital Partners LP made an investment in KeHE Distributors, a Naperville, N.Y.-based provider of natural and organic, specialty and fresh products to chain and independent grocery and natural food stores. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
- Mainsail Partners invested $23 million in Fullbay, a Phoenix, Ariz.-based business management software provider for the heavy-duty truck repair industry.
- Five Point Energy sold a minority stake in WaterBridge Resources LLC, a Houston, Texas-based developer and operator of water infrastructure networks, to GIC. The deal values the company at approximately $2.8 billion.
- Post Capital Partners recapitalized Property Registration Champions, LLC, a Melbourne, Fla.-based provider of rental, foreclosure, and vacant properties’ licensing and registration services. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
- SugarCRM, which is backed by Accel-KKR, acquired Salesfusion, an Atlanta-based provider of marketing automation solutions. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
- LDC acquired MSQ Partners, a London-based marketing agency. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
- Tapì, which is backed by Wise Equity SGR, acquired Les Bouchages Delage, a Cognac, France-based elite manufacturer. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
- By Light Professional IT Services LLC, which is backed by Sagewind Capital, acquired Metova Federal, a Cabot, Ark.-based cyber range and cyber training services provider for the U.S. government. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
- Sumeru Equity Partners invested $56 million in Criteria Corp, a West Hollywood, Calif.-based SaaS-based employment analytics platform.
- 42 North Dental, a portfolio company of Audax Private Equity, acquired Northborough Dental Associates, a Massachusetts-based dental office. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
- H.I.G. Capital agreed to make an investment in Riveron, a Dallas, Texas-based business adviser. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
- InDemand Interpreting, a portfolio company of Health Enterprise Partners, acquired Stratus Video, a Clearwater, Fla.-based video remote interpretation solutions provider, from Kinderhook
- Solabia Group, backed by TA Associates, acquired Algatech Ltd, an Israel-based biotechnology company. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
DISCLAIMER: All deal information for our Pipeline Reports are provided by 3rd party websites such as Associated Press, Bloomberg, Business Wire, Crunchbase, Forbes, Fortune, Reuters, Wall Street Journal (WSJ), and other sources. We advise that you check with the company website for a press release or other direct sources. Our reports use third-party resources to source our news. Updated: May 26, 2019 (2019.05.26)