RHC REPORT HIGHLIGHT
Argonaut Private Equity closed Argonaut Private Equity Fund IV, at $400m
TULSA, Okla.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Argonaut Private Equity, a Tulsa-based private equity fund, announced its investment in Mammoth Carbon Products, a Houston-based pipeline distribution company. Mammoth is an industry leader in carbon steel pipe distribution and services for the energy infrastructure markets.
- Paragon Biosciences, LLC, a Chicago, IL-based life science firm that invests in, builds, and advises bioscience companies, has formed Paragon Health Capital
- Fearless Fund has launched a $5M venture capital fund fueling women Of color owned businesses
- Novalis LifeSciences, a Hampton, N.H.-based investment and advisory firm for the Life Science industry, raised $85M in the capital for its first fund
- Sunstone Management, a diversified capital management and investment firm based in Long Beach, Calif., has launched a new fund to facilitate the growth of startups participating in the Long Beach Accelerator program
- NYC-based early stage venture capital Swell Partners has launched a new $3.3m sector-agnostic, human-centric fund
- Lux Capital, a venture capital firm based in New York City and Silicon Valley investing in counter-conventional, seed and early stage science and technology ventures, raised over $1 billion for two new funds
- Oakley Capital, a Western Europe-focused private equity firm, recently closed its latest fund, at €1.46bn
- Argonaut Private Equity, a Tulsa, Oklahoma-based private equity firm, closed Argonaut Private Equity Fund IV, at $400m
DISCLAIMER: All deal information for our Pipeline Reports are provided by 3rd party websites such as Associated Press, Bloomberg, Business Wire, Crunchbase, Forbes, Fortune, Reuters, Wall Street Journal (WSJ), and other sources. We advise that you check with the company website for a press release or other direct sources that are in our reports as we do not update our posting and use third-party resources to source our news.