RHC REPORT HIGHLIGHT
WASHINGTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Arlington Capital Partners (“Arlington” or the “Firm”), a Washington, D.C. area based private equity investment firm focused on government-regulated sectors, today announced that it has successfully raised its latest fund, Arlington Capital Partners V, L.P. (“Fund V” or the “Fund”) with total capital commitments of approximately $1.7 billion – hitting the Fund’s hard cap. The fundraise, which was significantly oversubscribed, successfully reached its final closing in three months from its launch. The Fund sourced capital commitments from a hand-selected, globally diverse group of marquis investors, including public pension funds, corporate pension funds, insurance companies, fund of funds, and foundations.
- Warburg Pincus, the global private equity firm focused on growth investing, closed Warburg Pincus China-Southeast Asia II, L.P., at $4.25 billion
- Clearlake Capital Group, L.P., a Santa Monica, Calif.-based private investment firm with a sector-focused approach, completed fundraising for Clearlake Opportunities Partners II, at $1.4 billion in commitments
- Vesalius Biocapital III, the Strassen, Luxembourg-based specialist life sciences venture capital investor, closed the VBC III fund, securing €120m of equity commitments
- Investment management firm DTCP has secured additional capital commitments from two corporate sponsors for its second venture and growth fund, which closed at USD350m
- London, UK-based venture capital firm Dawn Capital has closed its new Opportunities Fund, at $125m
- GP Bullhound, a technology advisory and investment firm, closed GP Bullhound Fund IV at, €113m
- Arlington Capital Partners, a Chevy Chase, MD-based private equity investment firm focused on government-regulated sectors, raised its latest fund, with total capital commitments of approximately $1.7 billion
DISCLAIMER: All deal information for our Pipeline Reports are provided by 3rd party websites such as Associated Press, Bloomberg, Business Wire, Crunchbase, Forbes, Fortune, Reuters, Wall Street Journal (WSJ), and other sources. We advise that you check with the company website for a press release or other direct sources that are in our reports as we do not update our posting and use third-party resources to source our news.