RHC REPORT HIGHLIGHT
LOS ANGELES, July 17, 2019 /PRNewswire/ — Today, Fifth Wall, the largest venture capital firm focused on technologies for the global real estate industry (property technology or “proptech”), announced the close of its second real estate technology fund. The oversubscribed $503 million Fund II more than doubled the size of Fifth Wall’s initial fund, which closed in May 2017 at $212 million.
RHC PIPELINE REPORT
- WHP Global, a NYC-based new brand management platform, received a $200m equity investment from funds managed by Oaktree Capital Management, L.P., and announced the acquisition of global fashion brand Anne Klein
- IQ Capital, a Cambridge and London, UK-based deep-tech venture capital firm, has announced the raise of two funds for a total of over $300m
- Bow River Capital, a Denver, CO-based closed its latest growth equity fund, at $160m
- RA Capital Management, LLC, a Boston, MA-based venture capital firm, closed its inaugural venture fund, at just over $300m
- Adara Ventures, a venture capital firm based in Luxembourg, completed the first closing of its third fund, with commitments in excess of €65m
- AV Group Ltd., an asset manager with offices in New York, Cayman Islands, Norway and Singapore with a focus on growing Norwegian based ESG and Impact companies globally, has just launched two funds
- Vista Equity Partners, an investment firm focused on enterprise software, data, and technology-enabled businesses, closed a second fund, at $850m
- Sierra Ventures, a San Mateo, CA-based early-stage technology focused venture capital firm, closed the twelfth investment fund, at $215m
- Fifth Wall, a Los Angeles, Calif.–based venture capital firm focused on technologies for the global real estate industry, closed its second fund, at $503m
DISCLAIMER: All deal information for our Pipeline Reports are provided by 3rd party websites such as Associated Press, Bloomberg, Business Wire, Crunchbase, Forbes, Fortune, Reuters, Wall Street Journal (WSJ), and other sources. We advise that you check with the company website for a press release or other direct sources that are in our reports as we do not update our posting and use third-party resources to source our news.