Mindset Ventures, an International early-stage Venture Capital Fund, has announced the launch of its Fund III aimed at $50M. Mindset has local presence in Sao Paulo, San Francisco and Tel-Aviv, around 40 companies in its portfolio and has also recently announced its first exit.
THE CAPITAL REPORT
- Las Vegas, NV-based Universal Labs Opportunity Fund has launched to invest in the development of natural medicines for the prevention and treatment of cancer
- Taiho Pharmaceutical Co., a Tokyo, Japan-based specialty pharma company with a focus on oncology, is to invest up to US$30m in Remiges Biopharma Fund II, LP, a biopharma venture capital fund formed by Remiges Ventures
- Presight Capital, the international venture arm of Christian Angermayer’s Apeiron Investment Group, closed its first fund, at $80m
- Varsity Healthcare Partners, a Los Angeles, California and Stamford, Connecticut-based lower middle-market private equity firm focused on healthcare services, closed Varsity Healthcare Partners III, at $417m
- Algo Capital, the financial institution focused on accelerating access, adoption and liquidity of the Algorand blockchain, closed its Algo VC Fund, at $200m
- CrowdStrike, Inc. (Nasdaq: CRWD), a Sunnyvale, Calif.-based cloud-delivered endpoint protection provider, launched a $20m early stage investment fund
- Fearless Fund has launched a $5M venture capital fund fueling women Of color owned businesses
- Paragon Biosciences, LLC, a Chicago, IL-based life science firm that invests in, builds, and advises bioscience companies, has formed Paragon Health Capital
- Novalis LifeSciences, a Hampton, N.H.-based investment and advisory firm for the Life Science industry, raised $85M in capital for its first fund
- Mindset Ventures, a Sao Paulo, San Francisco and Tel-Aviv-based early-stage venture capital firm, is announcing the launch of its third fund with a target of $50M
DISCLAIMER: All deal information for our Pipeline Reports are provided by 3rd party websites such as Associated Press, Bloomberg, Business Wire, Crunchbase, Forbes, Fortune, Reuters, Wall Street Journal (WSJ), and other sources. We advise that you check with the company website for a press release or other direct sources that are in our reports as we do not update our posting and use third-party resources to source our news.