NEW YORK, Aug. 15, 2019 /PRNewswire/ — Swell Partners is a new venture fund of $3.3 million. The fund was announced today and is founded and run by Jay Patil and Rusty Ralston, investors who have also guided the formation of teams for more than 50 successful start-ups over the past decade.
Read more: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/new-venture-fund-puts-the-building-of-top-tier-teams-at-fore-300902757.html
THE CAPITAL REPORT
- Sunstone Management, a diversified capital management and investment firm based in Long Beach, Calif., has launched a new fund to facilitate the growth of startups participating in the Long Beach Accelerator program
- NYC-based early stage venture capital Swell Partners has launched a new $3.3m sector-agnostic, human-centric fund
- Lux Capital, a venture capital firm based in New York City and Silicon Valley investing in counter-conventional, seed and early stage science and technology ventures, raised over $1 billion for two new funds
- Oakley Capital, a Western Europe-focused private equity firm, recently closed its latest fund, at €1.46bn
- Brick & Mortar Ventures, a San Francisco, CA-based construction tech venture capital firm, closed its first institutional fund, at $97.2M
- Great Point Partners, a Greenwich, CT-based healthcare investment firm, closed its latest growth buy-out fund, Great Point Partners III, at $306m
- Elysium Venture Capital, a Palo Alto, Calif.-based venture capital firm, has come out of stealth with $100m in assets under management
- Valar Ventures, a New York-based venture capital firm, raised $150m for its Fund V
- Cocoon Capital, a Singapore-based early-stage venture capital firm, closed its second fund, at USD 22m
DISCLAIMER: All deal information for our Pipeline Reports are provided by 3rd party websites such as Associated Press, Bloomberg, Business Wire, Crunchbase, Forbes, Fortune, Reuters, Wall Street Journal (WSJ), and other sources. We advise that you check with the company website for a press release or other direct sources that are in our reports as we do not update our posting and use third-party resources to source our news.