RHC REPORT HIGHLIGHT
PALO ALTO, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–BGV, an early-stage venture capital firm with deep Silicon Valley roots and an exclusive focus on enterprise 4.0 startups in global markets, today announced the close of its Opportunity Fund, a $70 million investment vehicle. The Opportunity Fund is designed to make expansion stage investments in successful portfolio companies that emerge from BGV II and BGV III, both early-stage funds.
RHC PIPELINE REPORT
- OSF Ventures, the corporate investment arm of Peoria, Ill.-based OSF HealthCare, has launched a second venture capital fund of $75m
- VMG Partners, a San Francisco, CA-based private equity firm specializing in building iconic consumer brands, closed a $250m fund
- Flare Capital Partners, a Boston, MA-based healthcare technology venture capital firm, closed its second fund, at $255m
- DW Healthcare Partners, a private equity firm focused primarily on making control investments in North American middle-market healthcare companies, closed its fifth fund, at $610M
- Stifel Financial Corp. (NYSE: SF), a financial services holding company headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, launched a venture banking and lending business
- Moiin, Inc., a Seoul, South Korea-based VR hardware company working to build a fully immersive world, is launching a $100m Silicon Valley-based, venture capital fund
- CVC Capital Partners closed CVC Strategic Opportunities II (“SO II”), at €4.6 billion
- Sierra Ventures, a San Mateo, CA-based early-stage technology-focused venture capital firm, closed the twelfth investment fund, at $215m
- BGV, a Palo Alto, CA-based early-stage venture capital firm with an focus on enterprise 4.0 startups in global markets, closed its Opportunity Fund, at $70m
DISCLAIMER: All deal information for our Pipeline Reports are provided by 3rd party websites such as Associated Press, Bloomberg, Business Wire, Crunchbase, Forbes, Fortune, Reuters, Wall Street Journal (WSJ), and other sources. We advise that you check with the company website for a press release or other direct sources that are in our reports as we do not update our posting and use third-party resources to source our news.