Reblog from Investor Network
THE REPORT HIGHLIGHT
Jackson Square Ventures (JSV), an eight-year-old, San Francisco-based early-stage venture firm that takes its name from the neighborhood in San Francisco where it’s headquartered, has closed its third fund with $193 million in capital commitments — a sizable step up from its first two funds, which had both rounded up roughly $120 million from the firm’s limited partners.
THE CAPITAL REPORT v19.42
- Jackson Square Ventures, a San Francisco, CA-based venture capital firm specializing in SaaS and Marketplace companies, closed its third fund, at $193m
- Sofinnova Partners, a Paris, France-based venture capital firm focused on life sciences, closed its latest early-stage healthcare fund, Sofinnova Capital IX, at €333m
- Idinvest, a European mid-market private equity firm, closed Idinvest Digital Fund III, at €350M
- Clean Energy Ventures (CEV), a Boston, MA-based investor in early-stage advanced energy startups, closed its first fund, at $110m
- M13, a Los Angeles, CA-based venture firm, closed its second venture capital fund, at $175M
- Sunstone Partners, a San Mateo, CA-based growth equity firm, closed its second fund, at $475m
- Day One Ventures, a San Francisco, CA- and NYC-based early-stage venture capital firm specializing in spearheading communications for its portfolio companies, closed its first fund, at nearly $20M
- London, UK and Luxembourg based Hiro Capital has launched a €100m fund to back UK and EU leaders in the global Games, Esports and Digital Sports sectors
- One Equity Partners, a NYC-based middle market private equity firm, completed fundraising for its seventh fund, with $1.75 billion in total capital commitments
- Ginkgo Bioworks, a Boston, MA-based organism company, has launched the Ferment Consortium, a $350m private investment vehicle for funding spinout companies with transformative potential in established industries
DISCLAIMER: All deal information is provided by 3rd party sources such as AP, Bloomberg, Crunchbase, Forbes, Fortune, Reuters, Wall Street Journal (WSJ), and other great resources. Please check with the company website for a press release. We do not update our posting or check the source of the news.